Drug Liability Attorneys in New York
Reglan is a popular generic drug that millions of people have used to treat heartburn, nausea and other gastrointestinal problems. However, some people who have used Reglan have experienced serious, permanent and debilitating side effects.
At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP, our New York Reglan lawyers help people who have been harmed by Reglan recover monetary compensation for their medical bills, diminished quality of life and other economic damages. We know how to fight to win results in drug liability cases.
We have reviewed hundreds of cases and can immediately discuss with you by phone your injuries and how they fit potential claims, all at no charge. The litigation has been consolidated in New Jersey before the Honorable Carol E. Higbee, the noted jurist who pressured defendants into the massively positive Vioxx settlement for plaintiffs. Our partners and legal staff have only one goal with clients' claims: a wall of legal pressure against all the Reglan/metaclopramide defendants until there's a fair settlement for each individual client, or the case is taken to trial. We know that Reglan-caused side effects are devastating and deserve maximum legal recourse.
1. Whether or not you are one of clients, many injured people are videotaping themselves to document what they go through on a daily basis. However, unsettling this seems to be, there appears to be no better evidence in these claims. Our legal team can discuss this with you.
2. Reglan has actually long been a generic drug, sold by many different companies. It is essential to collect information from the pharmacy to know which specific companies made the product.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-335-9457 to speak with a knowledgeable New York pharmaceutical liability law firm.
Have You Suffered From Taking Reglan?
Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP, have been helping people with their most critical legal problems for over 30 years. We handle a wide range of drug liability lawsuits, including those involving the prescription drug Reglan.
Side effects of Reglan include Tardive Dyskinesia, an involuntary neurological movement disorder which causes victims to suffer:
- Tongue moves in Mouth
- Tongue protrudes from mouth
- Teeth grinding
- Difficulty swallowing (choking)
- Difficulty eating
- Difficulty speaking
- Facial grimacing
- Eyes pull to one side
- Excessively frequent eye movements
- Repeated forehead wrinkling
- Blowing/puffing/burping/unintended noises/clicking
- Difficulty breathing (diaphragm)
- Different (muscle tension or "hatband") headaches
- Jaw ache/tension/spasm
- Biting inside mouth/tongue
- Arms move
- Legs move
- Fingers move
- Hands drawn up
- Hands cramped
- Arms/hands shake
- Toes move
- Feet cramp
- Difficulty walking
- Back twisting or arching
- Cramps Especially in jaw (like TMJ) and neck muscles
- Muscle aches
- Can't sit still
- Inner feeling of restlessness/anxiety/discomfort
- Restlessness usually more severe when trying to fall asleep
- Compulsion to keep moving
- Itchy, painful burning tingling skin
- Depression that never existed before
- Suicidal thoughts/actions which never existed before
Our attorneys will work closely with you to determine the full extent that this drug has had on your health, your finances and your family. We have extensive experience and a long track record of successful results, helping people recover monetary compensation in drug liability suits.
Contact Us for a Case Evaluation
Have you or someone close to you been harmed by the prescription drug Reglan? Please contact us today online or by telephone at 888-335-9457 to speak with an experienced New York dangerous drugs liability law firm. Our law office is conveniently located in a brownstone in Midtown Manhattan located at 113 East 37th Street.
For more information, please visit our drugs and medical devices information center.