New York Medical Malpractice Attorneys
Medical Malpractice Attorneys Focused on Successful Results for Almost 40 Years
A large percentage of hospital staff training and duties involve the prevention of hospital-acquired infections like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). When nurses, doctors, nurses' aides and other medical facility staff fail to prevent, identify and/or treat infections, patients can suffer severe illnesses, injuries and even wrongful death. Survivors or survivors' families can often file a successful medical malpractice claim to hold negligent parties responsible and for financial compensation.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-335-9457 to speak with an experienced New York medical malpractice law firm.
If you need legal counsel regarding a potential lawsuit following a hospital-acquired infection, contact the lawyers of the New York City law firm of Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold & Giuffra LLP. We have handled infection cases involving:
- The improper use of infection control
- Failure to safeguard patients with weakened autoimmune systems
- The use of unclean instruments
- The failure to properly wash hands
- Errors during surgery
- Failure to prescribe antibiotics/failure to prescribe the correct antibiotics/failure to prescribe the correct dosage of antibiotics
Infections can enter the body through a wound, through a surgical wound and through inhalation, touch and food. If you have questions regarding the prevention of hospital-acquired infections in New York, contact us. We:
- Have handled hundreds of medical malpractice claims
- Lecture and write extensively regarding medical negligence law, lead numerous medical malpractice and trial organizations
- Have won dozens of verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million
- Have on our attorney team a lawyer included on the New York medical malpractice Super Lawyer list
For a no-charge consultation regarding untreated infections and hospital-acquired infections, contact our firm.
If you need medical malpractice legal help in New York, contact Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold & Giuffra LLP. We offer free initial consultations, work on a contingency fee basis and are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan. To contact a New York hospital-acquired infections attorney, call 888-335-9457.