New York City Attorneys Representing Victims of Misdiagnosis
Many people who have a serious illness have a higher chance of survival if their disease is diagnosed early on and proper treatment plans are followed. Unfortunately, mistakes and oversight can lead to a delayed diagnoses. This allows the illness to increase in severity, which may prolong treatment. In some instances, the illness may advance past a treatable state.
At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP, we represent clients throughout New York City who have suffered due to the misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of a serious illness. Our attorneys are experienced in holding negligent doctors accountable and recovering the compensation our clients deserve.
We have more than 30 years of experience handling complex medical malpractice claims. Contact our medical malpractice lawyers to learn how we can help with any of the following:
- Delayed Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose and Prevent Heart Attack
- Failure to Diagnose and Treat Stroke
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Properly Interpret MRI Films
- Misdiagnosis of Appendicitis
- Misdiagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Misdiagnosis of Cancer
- Misdiagnosis of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Misdiagnosis of Lymphoma
- Misdiagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer
- Misread Mammograms
Do You Have a Medical Malpractice Claim?
In order to pursue a misdiagnosis lawsuit, you must prove that a doctor's negligence lead to your suffering. Some illnesses are more difficult to diagnose than others and you may not show the common signs and symptoms of the disease. We have access to medical experts who can help us determine whether your doctor should have diagnosed your disease in its early stages. Some common reasons to pursue a medical malpractice claim include:
- Doctor failed to recognize early signs and symptoms of the disease
- Doctor failed to consult an expert when appropriate
- Doctor failed to order necessary tests
- The lab crossed your test results with another patient's results
- Doctor misinterpreted the test results
- Contact Our Medical Malpractice Law Firm
If you are suffering due the misdiagnosis of a serious disease, please contact our New York medical malpractice law firm today online or at 888-335-9457. We are committed to recovering the maximum compensation possible for your case.