New York City Medical Negligence Lawyers
Experienced Legal Help Following a Failure to Diagnose a Heart Attack
When you enter a hospital or other medical care facility with heart attack symptoms like numbness in the extremities and/or chest pain you deserve proper medical care which may include:
- A one-on-one consultation with a doctor
- An EKG test
- A stress test. Stress tests are generally performed on a treadmill and measure your heart activity when your heart is operating a level similar to that which is achieved while shoveling snow or running.
If your medical care provider failed to detect a heart attack and instead sent you home with a diagnosis of heartburn, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or another ailment, you may have a valid claim for medical malpractice. The New York City medical negligence lawyers:
- Have recovered dozens of six- and seven-figure awards for victims of medical malpractice
- Are leaders of city, state and national trial and medical malpractice organizations
- Are frequent authors and lecturers on the topic of medical malpractice
For experienced medical negligence legal help in New York, contact the New York City medical negligence lawyers of Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP at 888-335-9457.
Blood-thinning medications like Coumadin, Heparin and Lovenox, arterial collapse, arterial clogging and numerous other problems can lead to a heart attack. We have represented clients in failure-to-diagnose-heart-attack cases with ages ranging from the late 30s to the 60s and 70s. For a no-charge consultation regarding a potential medical malpractice claim involving the failure to diagnose a heart attack, contact our Midtown Manhattan firm.
If you need medical malpractice legal help in New York, contact Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, McCartney & Giuffra LLP. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingency fee basis. To contact a New York failure to diagnose attorney, call 888-335-9457.