A professional level of skill is required by those who are hired for their legal services, and there are rights to protect victims from damage caused from professionals not following that standard. At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold & Giuffra LLP, our attorneys will assist individuals and businesses who believe they have suffered damages or harm due to a hired lawyer or law firm who provided them with negligent service. Attorneys are expected to meet certain levels of professional skill. A deviation from reasonable care may be considered negligence. If a deviation from a professional's standard of care has occurred, they may be liable for damages caused, and you may have a claim for compensation against that individual or their firm.
Contact us today online or by telephone at 888-335-9457 to speak with an experienced New York law firm. You will talk to a partner at the firm, and the matter will be confidential.
It is important to realize that professional negligence results from a breach in the claimed abilities of the professional, and not just because certain results were not achieved from working with that professional. Our experienced lawyers are knowledgeable about what type of care to be applied to your particular case, resulting in the compensation you deserve.
The following are areas involving legal malpractice:
- Missing time limitations for filing a suit
- Suing the incorrect parties
- Failure to pursue all available insurance, corporate or personal assets
- Failure to convey settlement offers to a client
- Attorney negligence in handling a personal injury claim
- Malpractice in drafting contracts
- Conflicts of interest with co-plaintiffs
- Real estate malpractice - including purchase agreements, title searches, and real estate transactions
- Contractual malpractice: improper
- Mishandling or theft of client funds
- Failure to preserve an appeal
- Loss or destruction of evidence
Contact Us for a Case Evaluation
If you are facing a legal problem in one of our practice areas, please contact us today online or by telephone at 888-335-9457 to speak with an experienced New York personal injury, medical malpractice and product liability law firm. Our law office is conveniently located in a brownstone in Midtown Manhattan located at 113 East 37th Street.