New York Product Liability Attorneys
Defective Products Lawyers in New York City
At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, Ruffo & Giuffra LLP, we represent people who have been injured by dangerous and defective products. When represented by us, your case will always be treated individually, and our attorneys will be the only ones working on your case. Our New York product liability attorneys have extensive experience handling complex personal injury and product liability claims, both in New York and nationwide. If you have been injured by a dangerous drug, defective medical device, or any other dangerous product, we are here to stand up for your rights.
Contact us today or feel free to give us a call at (888) 260-0473 to speak with a knowledgeable New York product liability law firm.
Have You Been Injured by a Dangerous Product?
At Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, Ruffo & Giuffra LLP, we have been serving the legal needs of people from New York and across the nation for over 30 years. We handle a wide range of cases involving serious injury and wrongful death. We have a long track record of successful results in New York and nationally, obtaining settlements and winning jury awards for people who have been injured or lost loved ones due to a dangerous and defective product.
The scope of our practice includes:
- Drug liability: We handle a wide range of drug cases, whether it is a prescription or over-the-counter drug. We fight for our clients by taking cases to trial or getting the best possible settlement through any court-approved plans.
- Dangerous medical devices: We have successfully handled mass tort claims involving a number of defective medical devices. Each client is treated individually. We work closely with hospitals to make sure important evidence is preserved.
- Auto products liability: We have extensive experience handling product liability suits involving defective tires and air bags, as well as other faulty auto components and designs. From day one, the cases are treated as if they will be going to trial.
- General product liability: Our firm represents people who have suffered or lost loved ones due to ant type of defective product.
Fires In Homes And Premises
A poorly constructed or inadequately installed home heater is a serious fire hazard.
There are many ways in which a defective home heating device can cause a fire. We handle a wide range of home heater fire claims, including those involving:
- Portable heaters
- Permanent heaters
- Improper heater design
- Improper heater installation
- Heaters that short out
- Heaters that start fabrics on fire
Defective stoves and other household appliances also have the destructive power to shatter and end innocent lives.
Improper product design is one way in which a product can lead to serious injury or death. A stove may not radiate heat properly or an electrical appliance may not be wired correctly, leading to risk of electrical shock. Improper warnings and instructions can also lead to serious, often fatal accidents.
Some clothes are treated with chemicals, making them more flammable than required by law. Certain types of sheer and lightweight fabrics are also known to catch fire easily. Many times the fabric does not even have to come into contact with the flame to cause a burn injury. Some types of synthetic fabrics melt at high temperatures, causing severe burn injures as the molten substance comes in contact with bare skin.
Our attorneys are active members and leaders of a number of legal committees and associations, as well as educators on topics such as auto product liability and dangerous medical devices. We give every client individual attention and the benefit of our decades of legal experience.