New York Dangerous Drugs Attorneys
Legal Claims Against Defective Drug Manufacturers
Manufacturers of prescription and over-the-counter drugs bear a responsibility to develop products that are safe for public consumption. When they fail to meet this standard, innocent lives can be needlessly shattered and lost.
The New York dangerous drugs lawyers of Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, help people who have been harmed by dangerous drugs as well as those whose loved ones have suffered a wrongful death. We have extensive experience handling mass tort claims and individual drug liability cases for people who need skilled legal guidance.
Drug manufacturers are expected to ensure their products are safe. If this responsibility has not been met and you were injured by a pharmaceutical, call (888) 260-0473.
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we have been serving the legal needs of people throughout New York and across the nation for over 30 years. We have a long record of successful results, winning settlements and jury awards for people who have been harmed by dangerous drugs and other defective products as well as those who have lost loved ones due to a wrongful death.
We are currently investigating claims, or have in the past litigated claims for the following drugs:
- Abilify Causing Compulsive Behaviors
- Actos causing bladder cancer
- Benicar causing sprue-like enteropathy
- Boniva causing femur fractures
- Byetta causing pancreatic cancer
- Celexa causing birth defects
- Eliquis causing Bleeding Injury
- Invokana and Farxiga causing ketoacidosis
- Januvia and Janumet causing pancreatic cancer
- Levaquin causing tendon damage
- Lyrica causing birth defects
- Medtronic Infuse Bone Growth causing sterility
- Onglyza causing heart failure
- Pradaxa causing bleeding injury
- Risperdal causing gynecomastia
- Sovaldi causing liver damage
- Savaysa causing bleeding injury
- Talcum powder causing ovarian cancer
- Tekturna and Aliskiren causing stroke and other injury
- Testosterone drugs causing Injury
- Viagra, Cialis and Levitra causing melanoma
- Victoza causing pancreatic cancer
- Viekira Pak and Technivie causing liver damage
- Xarelto causing bleeding injury
- Zithromax causing liver injury
- Zofran causing birth defects
- Viberzi Causing Pancreatitis
Aggressive Legal representation
Our New York dangerous drug lawyers perform a rigorous investigation of the impact this injury has had on clients and their families, both medically and financially. We have access to expert witnesses in pharmacology and other relevant fields who help us determine how dangerous drugs contributed to your injuries and who is liable for the damages. We offer every client personal, individual and attentive client service and a dedication to results.