New York Dangerous Drugs Attorneys
We Fight to Hold Drug Manufacturers Accountable
Manufacturers of prescription and over-the-counter drugs bear a responsibility to develop products that are safe for public consumption. When they fail to meet this standard, innocent lives can be needlessly shattered and lost. The New York dangerous drugs lawyers of Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP help people who have been harmed by dangerous drugs, as well as those whose loved ones died due to taking harmful or defective drugs. We have extensive experience handling mass tort claims and individual drug liability cases for people who need skilled legal guidance.
Drug manufacturers are expected to ensure their products are safe. If this responsibility has not been met and you were injured by a pharmaceutical, call (888) 260-0473 for a free consultation.
Types of Claims We Handle
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we have been serving the legal needs of people throughout New York and across the nation since 1971. We have a long record of successful results, winning settlements and jury awards for people who have been harmed by dangerous drugs and other defective products, as well as those who have lost loved ones due to a wrongful death.
We are currently investigating claims or have, in the past, litigated claims involving the following drugs:
- Actos, causing bladder cancer
- Benicar, causing sprue-like enteropathy
- Boniva, causing femur fractures
- Byetta, causing pancreatic cancer
- Celexa, causing birth defects
- Eliquis, causing bleeding injuries
- Invokana and Farxiga, causing ketoacidosis
- Januvia and Janumet, causing pancreatic cancer
- Levaquin, causing tendon damage
- Lyrica, causing birth defects
- Medtronic Infuse Bone Growth, causing sterility
- Onglyza, causing heart failure
- Pradaxa, causing bleeding injuries
- Provigil and Nuvigil, causing birth defects
- Risperdal, causing gynecomastia
- Sovaldi, causing liver damage
- Savaysa, causing bleeding injury
- Talcum powder, causing ovarian cancer
- Tekturna and Aliskiren, causing stroke and other injuries
- Testosterone drugs, causing Injury
- Viagra, Cialis and Levitra, causing melanoma
- Viberzi, causing pancreatitis
- Victoza, causing pancreatic cancer
- Viekira Pak and Technivie, causing liver damage
- Zantac, Ranitidine, Valsartan and Metformin, causing brain cancer
- Zantac, linked to an increase in breast ductal carcinoma
- Zithromax, causing liver injury
- Zofran, causing birth defects
- The Aggressive Legal Representation You Need
Our New York dangerous drug lawyers perform a rigorous investigation of the impact this injury has had on clients and their families, both medically and financially. We have access to expert witnesses in pharmacology and other relevant fields who help us determine how dangerous drugs contributed to your injuries and who is liable for the damages.
Depending on the unique circumstances of your case, you may be able to recover compensation for the following damages:
- Medical bills and other costs associated with treatment
- Lost wages/income
- Lost future earnings and reduced earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Funeral expenses and other financial and non-financial losses in the event of wrongful death
We offer every client personal, individual and attentive service and, in all instances, we are dedicated to results. Our firm has handled thousands of dangerous drug lawsuits and recovered more than $2 billion for our clients over the years.
What to Do If You Believe You Were Affected by a Dangerous Drug
If you believe that your injuries or condition or the death of your loved one was due to a dangerous or defective drug, it’s important that you contact an attorney right away. In New York, you generally only have three years to file your claim. This means that if you do not file a claim within three years of the date of being injured, you will not be able to take legal action and seek compensation for your losses. We encourage you to act quickly, as evidence can be more difficult to find over time. The sooner you reach out to our New York defective drug lawyers, the sooner we can begin building your case and fighting for your recovery.
Call (888) 260-0473 to learn more during a free and confidential consultation.
Auto Accident $2,750,000
Biopsy Resulting In Blindness $2,500,000
Birth Injury $1,000,000
Brain Damage $12,000,000
Brain Damage of Infant $1,000,000
Brain Damage of Infant $2,100,000
Cancer Misdiagnosis $2,500,000
Cardiovascular Injury $2,200,000
Cataract Surgery Complication $1,700,000
Child's Hand Injury $9,000,000