Contact us today to speak with a knowledgeable New York birth injury law firm.
What is Cerebral Palsy?
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we help people who are struggling with the consequences of injuries sustained during childbirth, whether the injury was due to obstetrical malpractice or any other type of medical negligence.
Medical mistakes that may lead to cerebral palsy include:
- Failure to diagnose and treat fetal distress
- Failure to treat maternal infections
- Failure to perform a C-section when conditions call for it
- Improper use of forceps or vacuum extraction during delivery
- Failure to treat jaundice or meningitis
- Failure to ensure that the baby has adequate oxygen supply
Our cerebral palsy lawyers in New York have handled numerous birth injuries and have a long track record of successful results winning settlements and jury awards for our clients. Our staff includes registered nurses who are well-versed in the medical issues that play into cases involving cerebral palsy as well as spastic diplegia, seizures, and other problems resulting from birth trauma and delivery complications. We have access to expert witnesses who help us build compelling cases for our clients.
We're ready to hear your family's story. Call us at (888) 260-0473 now.