Skilled New York Defective Medical Devices Attorneys
New medical devices come out every year, and the overwhelming majority of them are safe and benefit our lives. Unfortunately, on occasion rare devices are put on the market without proper testing and wind up hurting innocent people.
The New York product liability lawyers of Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, help people who have been injured due to unsafe and defective medical devices. We offer sound legal advice and tenacious advocacy for our valued clients.
If you would like to discuss your injury from a defective medical device with an experienced lawyer, call (888) 260-0473.
Dangerous Medical Devices
We are currently investigating, or have successfully litigated claims in the past involving the following medical devices:
- Atrium C-Qur Hernia Mesh
- Bair Hugger Warming Blankets
- Bard Avaulta Pelvic Mesh
- Biomet M2a Magnum Hip Implant
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery System
- DePuy Synthes Knee Implant
- Essure Intrauterine Device
- Ethicon Gynecare Prolift Pelvic Mesh
- HeartWare Ventricular Assist System
- Hip Implants: Biomet, DePuy, Stryker, Zimmer
- Inferior Vena Cava (IVC) Filter
- Medtronic Quick-Set Infusion Pump
- Mirena Intrauterine Device
- Medtronic Sprint Fidelis lead
- Medtronic Sprint Fidelis implantable device
- St Jude Implantable Cardioverter Defribillators
- Sorin Stockert
- ReNu with MoistureLoc by Bausch & Lomb
- Transvaginal Mesh
Fighting for your deserved recovery
Being injured by a device that is intended to help you can be both stressful and traumatizing. Many victims are wary about receiving follow up procedures despite the immense pain they experience. We encourage you to work with one of the knowledgeable New York defective medical device attorneys at Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP for help after suffering an injury of this can. Not only can we help you understand your rights to compensation, but we also have relationships with numerous trusted medical professionals that may be able to help you find suitable treatment for an injury.