Do I Have Zantac Cancer Symptoms?
Zantac and ranitidine contain high levels of NDMA (N-Nitrosodimethylamine) which may be linked to several types of cancers that may process silently and spread to other areas (metastasize) such as esophageal, stomach, intestine, rectal, colon, kidney, liver, bladder, and blood cancers.
We are contacted by Zantac and Ranitidine users who are concerned about medical studies showing that NDMA causes cancers in humans. We are not physicians, but health, safety, and medical specialists can be consulted based on your symptoms.
Common Zantac cancer symptoms include:
- A change in size or shape of your stool
- A loss of appetite
- A lump in your side or abdomen
- A pain in your side that doesn’t go away
- Abdominal pain or a cramping pain in your lower stomach
- Abdominal swelling
- Bloating or full feeling
- Blood in the stool or toilet after a bowel movement
- Blood in your urine
- Change in appetite
- Coughing or chest pain
- Diarrhea or constipation that does not go away
- Discomfort or urge to have a bowel movement when there is no need
- Fever that lasts for weeks and isn’t caused by a cold or other infection
- Fever or chills
- Frequent infections
- Itchy skin or rash
- Fatigue or extreme fatigue
- Persistent weakness and fatigue
- Nausea and vomiting
- Night sweats
- Rectal bleeding
- Shortness of breath
- Swelling in your ankles or legs
- Swollen, painless lymph nodes in the neck, armpits, or groin
- Weight loss that occurs for no known reason
- White, chalky stools
- Yellow discoloration of your skin and the whites of your eyes (jaundice)
Do You have a Zantac Cancer Lawsuit?
The attorneys at Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP have successfully litigated dangerous drug cases against large pharmaceutical corporations for decades. We are currently speaking with individuals who may have developed cancer as a result of prolonged Zantac and ranitidine use. Please reach out to our law firm if you or a loved one developed cancer while taking Zantac. Our attorneys will schedule an appointment to speak with you about your specific case and needs. You can reach our New York office location by calling (212) 684-1880. Communications with our firm are strictly confidential, and we can help you understand whether or not you have a strong Zantac lawsuit. The consultation is free of charge and we do not charge you for litigating your case. Additionally, our firm will get a fee only if we recover a settlement for you.