Hospital Acquired Infections
A large percentage of hospital staff training and duties involve the prevention of hospital-acquired infections, like methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). When nurses, doctors, nurses' aides, and other medical facility staff fail to prevent, identify and/or treat infections, patients can suffer severe illnesses, injuries, and even wrongful death. Survivors or survivors' families can often file a successful medical malpractice claim to hold negligent parties responsible and for financial compensation.
Contact us today to request a free consultation. We're ready to assess your claim.
Our Medical Malpractice Experience
If you need legal counsel regarding a potential lawsuit following a hospital-acquired infection, contact the lawyers of the New York City law firm of Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP. Our New York medical malpractice lawyers have successfully handled a number of these claims and always tirelessly endeavor to make our clients' voices heard.
We have handled infection cases involving:
- The improper use of infection control
- Failure to safeguard patients with weakened autoimmune systems
- The use of unclean instruments
- The failure to properly wash hands
- Errors during surgery
- Failure to prescribe antibiotics/failure to prescribe the correct antibiotics/failure to prescribe the correct dosage of antibiotics
Why Hire Us?
Infections can enter the body through a wound, through a surgical wound and through inhalation, touch and food. If you have questions regarding the prevention of hospital-acquired infections in New York, contact us. Not every firm is equipped to handle these claims, but our dedicated legal team has the resources, knowledge, and tenacity to see them through to a favorable outcome on our clients' behalf.
Why Is Our Firm the Right Choice?
- We have handled hundreds of medical malpractice claims
- We lecture and write extensively regarding medical negligence law, lead numerous medical malpractice and trial organizations
- We have won dozens of verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million
- We have on our attorney team a lawyer included on the New York medical malpractice Super Lawyer list
If you or a loved one has suffered from an infection due to a hospital's negligence, then we invite you to contact us today. Our compassionate counselors are ready to assess the circumstances of your claim and, if necessary, take aggressive, incisive steps towards recovering the recognition and compensation you deserve.
The advocacy you need is just a phone call away. Speak with us at (888) 260-0473 today.