carbon Monoxide Poisoning
New York Product Liability Lawyers Handling Home Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Many deaths and injuries occur because cars running in garages create carbon monoxide release carbon monoxide into people's homes. This risk has recently increased due to the modern keyless ignitions found in automobiles. These keyless ignition vehicles provide no warnings or automatic kill switch should the car be running for an extended time while it is parked. A simple 30 minute automatic shut-off is easily available.
If you or someone in your family has been killed or injured because of a carbon monoxide poisoning, the knowledgeable New York products liability attorneys at Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP can help you understand your rights to monetary compensation for your suffering and financial damages. We have been helping people with their most critical legal problems for over 30 years.
Prospective clients are encouraged to call (888) 260-0473 for a free consultation with our capable New York lawyers.
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning from Keyless Cars
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we help people who have been injured or have lost loved ones because of carbon monoxide poisoning. There are many models of cars which have keyless systems:
- Acura - RL
- Audi - A6, A8, Q7, S6, S8
- Bentley - Continental GT, GTC, Flying Spur
- BMW - 3, 5, 6, 7, B7, M5, M6, X5
- Cadillac - STS, STS-V, XLR, XLR-V
- Chevrolet - Corvette Infiniti - FX35, FX45, G35, M35, M45
- Jaguar - XK
- Lexus - ES 350, GS 350, GS 430, IS 250, IS 350, LS 460
- Maybach - 57, 62
- Mazda - CX-7, CX-9,Mazdaspeed 6, RX-8
- Mercedes-Benz - CL, CLK, CLS, E, GL, M, R, S, SL
- Mini - Cooper, S
- Mitsubishi - Outlander
- Nissan - Altima, Altima Hybrid, Maxima, Murano, Sentra, Versa
- Suzuki - Grand Vitara, SX4
- Toyota - Avalon, Camry, Camry Hybrid, Prius
- Volkswagen - Touareg
- Volvo - S40, S80, V50
Our New York auto defect lawyers have extensive experience handling product liability claims. We regularly utilized experts in topics such as engineering and product design to investigate these cases. We investigate the facts to determine who was responsible in an accident and the financial impact the injury has had on the victim's life. We have a long track record of successful results winning settlements and jury awards for our clients.