Medical Malpractice Attorneys in Queens
Unfortunately, hospital acquired infections are a common occurrence. While they can be harmful and even deadly to patients, they become even worse when they are a result of unsanitary surgical practices. These infections can cause necrosis, or death, of the tissue surrounding the surgical site. This is an extremely painful and dangerous condition. The use of these can all lead to infections:
- Unsanitary surgical tools
- Contaminated Operating Rooms
- Contaminated gloves
- Unwashed hands of medical staff
While there are many safeguards in place to prevent infection in the operating room, sometimes surgeons fail to follow the correct practices, which can have painful or even fatal results.
Contact us today online or by telephone to speak with an experienced New York medical malpractice law firm.
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we represent clients throughout New York City who have suffered due infections acquired due to surgical errors. Our attorneys are experienced in holding negligent doctors accountable and recovering the compensation our clients deserve.
If you have questions regarding the prevention of surgical-acquired infections in New York, contact us. We:
- Have handled hundreds of medical malpractice claims
- Lecture and write extensively regarding medical negligence law, lead numerous medical malpractice and trial organizations
- Have won dozens of verdicts and settlements exceeding $1 million
- Have on our attorney team a lawyer included on the New York medical malpractice Super Lawyer list
If you need medical malpractice legal help in New York, contact Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP. We offer free initial consultations, work on a contingency fee basis and are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan. To contact a New York hospital-acquired infections attorney, call today.