Contact Our New York Cancer Misdiagnosis Attorneys Now
Skin cancer is and will be, for the foreseeable future, a serious and often deadly disease. Often though, treatment can be effectively administered if doctors' diligence leads to:
- Thorough examinations and tests following symptoms
- Adequate and repeated follow up when necessary
- The competent and diligent reading of diagnostics
Unfortunately, health care providers often ignore or misread moles, pigment changes and other symptoms and mistake them for something less serious, resulting in serious injuries, illness and even wrongful death. If you need help in pursuing a potential claim for a physician's failure to diagnose skin cancer, contact the New York cancer diagnosis lawyers at Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP today.
Our legal team:
- Includes medical malpractice authors, lectures, and legal industry leaders
- Has resolved hundreds of medical malpractice claims, recovering hundreds of millions of dollars for individuals and for groups in mass tort claims
- Includes an attorney included on the New York medical malpractice Super Lawyers list
Our Approach to Medical Malpractice
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we are skilled both at preparing for and executing medical malpractice litigation following failures to diagnose cancers and other illnesses. Recent awards recovered in failure-to-diagnose-cancer cases include a $1.5 million settlement and a $6.4 million jury verdict.
If you have questions regarding medical malpractice law, we invite you to contact us today. We offer offers free initial consultations, works on a contingency fee basis and is conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan. To contact a New York failure to diagnose skin cancer lawyer, call today.
Speak with us at (888) 260-0473 or request a free case evaluation with our team now.