New York Misdiagnosis Lawyers
Many people who have a serious illness have a higher chance of survival if their disease is diagnosed early on and proper treatment plans are followed. Unfortunately, mistakes and oversight can lead to a delayed diagnoses. This allows the illness to increase in severity, which may prolong treatment. In some instances, the illness may advance past a treatable state.
At Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, we represent clients throughout New York City who have suffered due to the misdiagnosis or delayed diagnosis of a serious illness. Our New York misdiagnosis attorneys are experienced in holding negligent doctors and facilities accountable and recovering the compensation our clients deserve.
If you or a loved one has been affected by a misdiagnosis, the time to act is now. Call us at (888) 260-0473 today.
Were You Misdiagnosed?
In order to pursue a misdiagnosis lawsuit, you must prove that a doctor's negligence lead to your suffering. Some illnesses are more difficult to diagnose than others and you may not show the common signs and symptoms of the disease.
We can help with any of the following:
- Delayed Diagnosis of Breast Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose and Prevent Heart Attack
- Failure to Diagnose and Treat Stroke
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Skin Cancer
- Failure to Properly Interpret MRI Films
- Misdiagnosis of Appendicitis
- Misdiagnosis of Ectopic Pregnancy
- Misdiagnosis of Lymphoma
- Misdiagnosis of Pancreatic Cancer
- Misread Mammograms
We have more than 30 years of experience handling complex medical malpractice claims. Our firm has access to medical experts who can help us determine whether your doctor should have diagnosed your disease in its early stages. Some common reasons to pursue a medical malpractice claim include:
- Doctor failed to recognize early signs and symptoms of the disease
- Doctor failed to consult an expert when appropriate
- Doctor failed to order necessary tests
- The lab crossed your test results with another patient's results
- Doctor misinterpreted the test results
Contact Our Firm Today
If you are suffering due to the misdiagnosis of a serious disease, please contact our New York medical malpractice law firm today. We're ready to hear your story, discuss your options and, if necessary, take decisive, diligent action on your behalf.
We offer free case evaluations for all our prospective clients. Fill out our online form to request one today.
Auto Accident $2,750,000
Biopsy Resulting In Blindness $2,500,000
Birth Injury $1,000,000
Brain Damage $12,000,000
Brain Damage of Infant $1,000,000
Brain Damage of Infant $2,100,000
Cancer Misdiagnosis $2,500,000
Cardiovascular Injury $2,200,000
Cataract Surgery Complication $1,700,000
Child's Hand Injury $9,000,000