Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP is the law firm New Yorkers trust for claims and lawsuits related to personal injuries, sexual abuse, medical malpractice, professional negligence, and much more. We are reputable due to our decades of combined experience, massive settlements and verdicts secured for our clients, and the individual feats of our attorneys. We would like to celebrate two new achievements today by announcing that Attorney Edward A. Ruffo and Attorney Thomas P. Giuffra were recently named in the 27th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©.
Attorney Ruffo is recognized for his professional excellence in:
- Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs
Attorney Giuffra is recognized for his professional excellence in:
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Plaintiff
We congratulate Attorneys Ruffo and Giuffra for this outstanding achievement. We know that you will continue to do amazing things for our clients, our communities, and the legal world as a whole for many years to come!
More About “Best Lawyers”
The Best Lawyers in America© – sometimes just called “Best Lawyers” – is a renowned publication of attorneys who have been meticulously studied using a peer-review process. The publication first began in the early 80s, and it is now one of the world’s most respected legal review sources. When legal professionals and clients alike want to find an attorney of skill, prestige, and reliability, they know they can turn to “Best Lawyers” as a great starting point for their search.
The “Best Lawyers” methodology is broken down into five steps:
- Nominations: A lawyer can be nominated by virtually anyone else, be it a client, peer, judge, etc.
- Peer review: Attorneys who have already been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America© give feedback on familiar new nominees.
- Analysis: An in-depth analysis of all peer review feedback is conducted to look for standout nominees and any discrepancies.
- Eligibility: When the leading candidates are chosen, local bar associations are contacted to ensure all candidates are in good standing.
- Announcement: At last, the yearly candidates to be “Best Lawyers” in a variety of legal fields are announced in an official publication.
Again, we want to congratulate both Attorney Edward Ruffo and Attorney Thomas Giuffra for making the 27th Edition. It is no easy undertaking to secure a spot as one of the nation’s “Best Lawyers” in any field, especially in one as hotly contested as plaintiff representation.
To learn more about how “Best Lawyers” chooses its candidates and members, please click hereto visit the organization’s official website. To learn more about the attorneysand legal servicesof RGRP, please feel free to send us a contact format any time.