Proven New York Medical Malpractice Lawyers
When you enter a hospital or other medical care facility with heart attack symptoms like numbness in the extremities and/or chest pain, you deserve proper medical care. These can be signs of a serious conditions and many heart attacks, when not properly addressed, can be fatal.
Appropriate medical care in these circumstances can include:
- A one-on-one consultation with a doctor
- An EKG test
- A stress test. Stress tests are generally performed on a treadmill and measure your heart activity when your heart is operating a level similar to that which is achieved while shoveling snow or running.
If your medical care provider failed to detect a heart attack and instead sent you home with a diagnosis of heartburn, GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease) or another ailment, you may have a valid claim for medical malpractice.
Our New York City medical malpractice lawyers:
- Have recovered dozens of six- and seven-figure awards for victims of medical malpractice
- Are leaders of city, state and national trial and medical malpractice organizations
- Are frequent authors and lecturers on the topic of medical malpractice
Get more than 30 years of legal experience on your side. Call our firm at (888) 260-0473 today.
Blood-thinning medications like Coumadin, Heparin and Lovenox, arterial collapse, arterial clogging and numerous other problems can lead to a heart attack. We have represented clients in failure-to-diagnose-heart-attack cases with ages ranging from the late 30s to the 60s and 70s. For a no-charge consultation regarding a potential medical malpractice claim involving the failure to diagnose a heart attack, contact us at Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP today.
We're ready to offer you a free consultation. Fill out our online form to request one today.