Zimmer NexGen Knee Implant Consolidated Litigation
Written By: Rheingold, Valet, Rheingold, Ruffo & Giuffra LLP
A multidistrict litigation (MDL) is the way the federal courts in the United States can handle a litigation economically. For the Zimmer NexGen litigation, one has been established in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois. Allegations are that the knee implant loosens requiring surgical revision. We have talked to many clients who have had troublewith knee implants, and would be interested in talking to anyone who has had models which have been accepted into the litigation are:
- Zimmer NexGen CR-Flex femoral components
- Zimmer NexGen MIS Tibial components
- Zimmer NexGen LPS-Flex femoral components.
- Zimmer NexGen Complete Knee Solution Legacy® Posterior Stabilized-Flex (LPS-Flex) Femoral Components (LPS-Flex)
- Zimmer NexGen® Complete Knee Solution Cruciate Retaining-Flex Femoral Components (CR-Flex)
- Zimmer NexGen® Complete Knee Solution Gender Solutions Female LPSFlex (GSF LPS-Flex)
-Zimmer NexGen® Complete Knee Solution CR-Flex Gender SolutionsFemale CR-Flex (GSF CR-Flex)
- All Zimmer NexGen® MIS Total Knee Procedure Stemmed Tibial Components (collectively the "Zimmer Devices" or "Zimmer NexGen® Flex Knee system" or Zimmer NexGen® Flex Knee family").