Once you contact Rheingold Giuffra Ruffo & Plotkin LLP for guidance, you will be treated with the utmost professionalism, commitment, and respect. Our first meeting is completely confidential and provides you with an opportunity to get answers to your most pressing questions and to learn about the legal strategies that our seasoned Covidien attorneys will use to pursue the highest possible settlement.
Please take a moment to consider the following types of questions you will likely have to answer:
- What type of hernia mesh implant gives rise to this claim?
- When did you have the initial procedure done? At which hospital? By which doctor?
- Did you seek medical care immediately following the onset of pain? If not, how long was it before you visited a doctor?
- Did you undergo revision surgery? When? At which hospital? By which doctor?
- What is your prognosis?
- Have you posted about your condition on social media?
- Have you spoken with other attorneys about this issue?
- What types of damages did you incur from this incident?
We offer a free, no-obligation case evaluation to those who have been injured by a dangerous device. If necessary, we will obtain your medical records, and we will conduct the review necessary to determine whether or not we can help.
Our firm has earned substantial financial recoveries for our clients in such product liability cases, so you can feel confident that you will be well-represented through every stage of the process.
If you or a loved one has been impacted by a Covidien hernia mesh implant, please contact the New York attorneys at Rheingold, Giuffra, Ruffo, & Plotkin for a free consultation today. Our experienced team has over 50 years of experience with product liability and medical malpractice cases.