The value of an Exactech recall lawsuit varies on a case-to-case basis and is determined by weighing a number of factors.
Determinative factors include, but are not limited to:
- The extent of the suffered injuries/damages
- The severity of the recalled device defect
- The cost of revision surgery
- The cost of additional medical bills
- Whether you will need ongoing medical care
- Whether you have suffered scarring or a permanent disability
- The value of miscellaneous costs like childcare and domestic help
- And any loss of incoming or earning capacity directly resulting from the Exactech recall.
The case law and statutes pertaining to product liability claims are complex, so you will want an experienced, specialized attorney to assist you throughout the process.