E-Cigarette Explodes in Man's Pocket

A man who purchased an E-Cigarette was rudely awakened to the possible dangers if its lithium ion battery when it exploded in his pocket. Mr. Gilson, a New Hampshire resident, has undergone two surgeries and skin grafts. He is scheduled for further treatment as well.

Mr. Gilson filed a lawsuit against Shenzhen Kanger Technology Co. of China, the manufacturer, and the retail smoke shop where he purchased the E-Cig. The explosion tore through Mr. Gilson's garments and caused severe burns. You can read the full article and see pictures of the sustained injuries here.

To read more about E-Cigarette's and lithium ion batteries visit our E-Cigarette page. If you, or someone you know was injured by an E-Cigarette, contact the experienced product liability lawyers at Rheingold, Giuffra, Ruffo & Plotkin LLP, for a free consultation today.

Categories:

Don't Settle

for an Average Attorney
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Get RGRP On Your Side